Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 September 2017

The Carnivorous Caterpillar

The Carnivorous Caterpillar
By Jack and Dorian

He’s coming… I can hear him squirming down the hallway. I peeked around the corner and saw a purple monstrosity, with saliva dribbling from his mouth, he’s coming for me. I grabbed my crocodile plushie and threw it at the slimy, fat caterpillar. He twisted his head around, and hissed. ”I’m a professor! I can’t DIE!”. He lunged forward and bit my leg off. He licked his lips, he picked me up with his mouth, he tried to swallow, but it was too difficult. He bit me in half, swallowed one half and dropped the other. I saw, the light!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Carnivorous Caterpillar

T h e C a r n i v o r o u s C a t e r p i l l a r By Jack and Dorian He’s coming… I can hear him squirming down the hallway. I pee...